25 July, 2010

03 - your parents


big debs and jimbo absolutely chilling :') i've never been exceptionally close to my mum or dad but as i've got older and stuff, i've began to respect them in ways that i didn't really know were possible. i know everyone can say, oh my parents do so much for me, blah blah blah and i can completely relate to that but i feel like my parents have always done so much more than just a lot for me. they are two of the most hard working people i've ever known and i have so much admiration for the way they deal with things. now i'm old enough to understand and now that i know more about them as individuals and as a couple, i can see that they would do absolutely anything to keep a smile on mine, my brothers and my sisters face. fair enough, we don't always see eye to eye but without them i'd be absolutely nothing and i know that they do everything they do to look out for me.
 *shrugs* i guess i just rrreally love them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment