25 July, 2010

04 - your siblings or closest relative

i was going to go with the whole sibling thing here cos i do have an awful lot of love for hayley and owen but i think i'm going to go with a cheeky bit of hazel and tommy :')
they are my mummy's mum and dad and i have been close to both of them since i can remember, they are literally like my second parents. there have been points in my life where i've lived with them and now i'm older and understand things a lot more, i really know how much they've done for me and to say i have so much respect for them, well, it's just not enough. 
my grandad, along with my dad and little brother, is the most imporant man in my life. he is a typical scouser, he knows so much about music it's crazy, i think i get a lot of my music taste from him and he just takes the piss out of me constantly, i love that we just wind each other up all the time yet i know i can always go to him with serious stuff aswell, there's never any kind of awkwardness or anything. 
my nana is my best friend, i was actually going to put her on the first post thing but knew she'd be going on here so i didn't. yeah, it's that simple really, she is my best friend. i'm so ridiculously lucky to be able to have a grandparent that i can talk about anything and everything with, all my random crap that i don't really feel like saying to anyone else, well, she's the one who'll sit and take it all in and just, join in with all of it :') she's such an angel in the sense that she'll go out of her way to make sure people are happy and you can see if something bad's happening, she'll just stay out of all of it and make sure everything is sorted out and resolved, something that can be quite hard in my family, pah :') she's always been here for me, her and my grandad both have and i've always seen her as being a source of good luck for me and when i went and got my four leaved clover tattoo done, she came and got one done as well, eeeh!
i'd be so lost without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment