27 July, 2010

09 - someone you wish you could meet

florence welch.


there's so many people i'd absolutely love to meet but florence just goes above everything.
florence and the machine are like, my favourite band, it's pretty far beyond obsession if i'm being honest. florence welch is absolutely out of this world, utterly incredible. i think everything about her is immense, the fact that her voice isn't perfect, it's so different, she looks strange and i think it's really enticing, her voice gives me goosebumps and lungs is my favourite album EVER. i've seen her live twice and she is absolutely mesmorising. every single one of her songs drags out emotions from within me that i didn't even know i had, a lot of her songs have made me look at things so differently, i mean come on, how mental is that?! it's fine though cos my next tattoo is 'the dog days are over', couldn't be more excited if i tried! so yeah, plus, on top of all of that, she seems like a bit of fun, we'd get a massive dressing up box and dress up as loads of strange things all day then go get matching tattoos and get absolutely wrecked and dance like loons, heaven! : D



No comments:

Post a Comment