29 July, 2010

ray lamontagne makes me happy, FACT.

:)
it's been a while since i did like, a normal blog... so yeah...
i don't know what's going on with me at the minute, like, seriously, don't feel like me anymore, it's so bizarre, i blame the broken dvd player, fml. quite a few lovely things have been going on though... i had my pizza hut and cinema date with lozza which was lovely, as per :) inception was utterly mind blowing, like, everything about it. i actually liked leonardo dicaprio in it, which kind of shocked me, even though i liked him in titanic and romeo & juliet, hm. joseph gordon-levitt was in it as well, i was so excited about that cos i utterly adored him in 500 days of summer but it turns out his character in inception bugged me a bit and he looked like spock, then there was ellen page and marion cotillard, i can't even, just, sh, i love them, seriously amazing film though. 

i went to poppy seddons for a bit last night which was so random but fun, i do enjoy my random trips out :') they're always so last minute and strange... me and poppy actually speak quite a lot, i'm not sure how or why or anything but we do and i think she is probably one of the sweetest people i've ever come across so yeah, fun. the night involved pure chills, cider, my phone being dropped completely into a cup of cider, music channels, michael jackson, tattoos, hash browns, ketchup, mcfly, gag, blahhhhhhhhhhhh, celine, obvs, pure in depth conversations with shannon, ipod times and roaming the streets alone at 1am; bliss... i followed this by watching wild child at like 2am alone :') why is my life such a chuffing joke?!

it was my daddys birthday today, well, yesterday, sh. 28th july :) me, my mum and dad randomly went out for some food which was really nice, i quite like having time with just them two, it's strange, being allowed into their world a bit, i know that sounds really odd but i love it so much. so yeah, cheeky bit of food with the 'rents and a glass of wine or two (hello crazed head aches, god.) then we went to the pub and met doug and steve who my dad went to school with and they just played pool and we all sat speaking and having a drink for a bit and it was just such a chill, i loved it, really, really loved it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment